Jasmine oil has been traditionally extracted from the Jasmine flowers through enfleurage but being labour intensive process this is now done through the help of volatile solvents.
Jasmine oil has been traditionally extracted from the Jasmine flowers through enfleurage but being labour intensive process this is now done through the help of volatile solvents. This process is also known as solvent extraction method that renders this oil as absolute and not another pure essential oil. Jasmine is the most common ingredient found in more than 80 percent of the perfumes found worldwide.
Jasmine oil is very popular in aromatherapy due to it being uplifting and relieving stress, anxiety, and worry. Added to massage oil it can relieve muscular spams and sprains. Inhaled it is a great relief for catarral coughs and sore throats. The oil is extracted from the Common Jasminealso known scientifically as Jasminum Officinale.
Jasmine oil consists of the following ingredients that include Benzoic Acid, Benzaldehyde, Benzyl Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Indole, Benzyl Benzoate, Cis-3-Hexenyl Benzoate, Cis-Jasmone, Ceosol, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Linalool, Methyl Anthranilate, P-Cresol, Nerol, Gamma Terpineol, Nerolidol, Isohytol, and Phytol.
Uses of Jasmine oil
- This oil having strong anti-microbial property can be applied externally on wounds that will prevent them from becoming septic and effectively eliminates potential infections from tetanus.
- This oil is used for creating the mood for love and also enhances your libido and feelings of sexual desire.
- Jasmine Essential Oil can help in removal of scar marks and after spots left by boils, acne, or other wounds.
- This oil can provide relief from coughs by helping clear out the accumulation of phlegm in the respiratory tracts.
- It also eliminates snoring by clearing the congestion from nasal and respiratory tracts.
- It can prove to be a good sleeping aid that can induce long, restful, and undisturbed sleep.
- The emmenagogue property of Jasmine Oil regulates period cycles, and makes the periods clear and less painful, while also helping to push back menopause.
Benefits of Jasmine Oil
- The sweet and stimulating aroma of Jasmine oil lets the release of certain hormones in the body, including serotonin, which results in the boost of energy and the uplifted mood.
- Jasmine essential oil increases milk secretion from the breasts and is therefore very good for lactating mothers and their new babies.
- Jasmine oil is highly beneficial for effective skin care and it can be effectively used for the treatment of dry, brittle, or dehydrated skin.
- Jasmine oil facilitates and eases the birthing process and reduces labor pains. This feature can be very beneficial in today’s situations when a normal delivery is a rare sight and most of the cases are handled with Caesarian sections.
|Product Brand||Meena Perfumery|