Garlic oil is derived from the steam distillation of garlic pods or maceration of garlic and keeping it in incubation for about 24 hours in vegetable oil and removing the pieces of garlic from the vegetable oil after 24 hrs.
Garlic oil is derived from the steam distillation of garlic pods or maceration of garlic and keeping it in incubation for about 24 hours in vegetable oil and removing the pieces of garlic from the vegetable oil after 24 hrs. Garlic oil is 100% natural and organic which is completely safe to use. However, people allergic to garlic should avoid this.
Garlic contains a stabilized Allicin (an organic compound) that is a unique extract and exhibits antibacterial and antifungal properties. This organic compound is found particularly helpful in reducing symptoms of Atherosclerosis, a disease affecting arterial blood vessels.
Other health benefits of Garlic Oil include reduction of fat deposition and blood sugar, besides being an antioxidant having anti-thrombotic and anti-inflammatory properties.
Garlic macerate oil is rich in ajoene, having a natural antibiotic property and is especially useful in reducing the platelet aggregation.
Uses of Garlic Oil
- Garlic oil is used both orally and topically. The oil can be used for hair massage as this can treat dandruff and flakes.
- Being antifungal and anti-bacterial this oil can treat staph infections and yeast infections.
- This oil can be used as essential cooking oil.
- This oil can be applied on the skin to treat fungal infections, warts, and corns.
- This oil can also be used as highly effective massage oil for hair that can make hair roots stronger and check hair loss problem.
Benefits of Garlic Oil
Regular use of garlic oil can offer a plethora of benefits to users. These benefits can be summarized as follows:
- Garlic oil can help lower high blood pressure and maintain blood pressure to the normal level.
- The use of this oil reduces bad cholesterol levels that help to lower LDL, total cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- Garlic oil consists of essential nutrients that promotes the growth of healthy hair and also helps in scalp protection.
- Garlic oil contains a chemical known as allyl sulfur that can stop or cure cancer cell development. It can cure pancreatic cancer, esophageal cancer, breast cancer, prostate cancer, and stomach cancer. It can also prevent colon cancer.
- It is also useful to cure fungal infections like jock itch, ringworm, and athlete?s foot.
- With the warm homemade garlic oil one can immediate relief from ear infection or ear pains.
- Garlic oil can boost immunity and can stop cancer cells from spreading.
- This oil can remove toxic substances like lead and mercury from the body.
- Garlic oil can also be used to prepare acne-fighting face mask and can cure acne scars.
|Product Brand||Meena Perfumery|