Frankincense oil is also known as the king of oils and is derived from the Boswelliagenustrees, particularly Boswellia sacra and Boswelliacarteri.
Frankincense oil is also known as the king of oils and is derived from the Boswelliagenustrees, particularly Boswellia sacra and Boswelliacarteri. The milky white sap is extracted from the tree bark, allowed to harden into a gum resin for several days, and then scraped off in tear-shaped droplets.
Frankincense oil is available in different quality grades. The highest-quality frankincense is clear and silvery, but with a slight green tinge. Brown-yellow varieties are the cheapest and most readily available. In Oman, the best frankincense is usually reserved for the sultan and is rarely shipped out of the country.
This essential oil offers a plethora of benefits and has a woody, earthy, spicy, and slightly fruity aroma, which is calming and relaxing. It?s said to be sweeter, fresher, and cleaner than frankincense resin.
Uses of Frankincense Oil?
- The oil has been used traditionally burned as incense, and was charred and ground into a powder to produce the heavy kohl eyeliner.
- Used as anointing oil for thousands of years.
- Used as a popular ingredient in cosmetics.
- Extensively used in aromatherapy
- Can be used to heal wounds and as an effective massage oil.
- Used for the manufacturing of various cosmetic products and perfumery products.
Benefits of Frankincense Oil?
- The oil promotes healthy cell regeneration and keeps existing cells and tissues healthy.
- In aromatherapy it induces a feeling of mental peace, relaxation, and satisfaction, and helps relieve anxiety, anger, and stress.
- It is useful for skin health, and can help treat dry skin, reverse signs of aging, and reduce the appearance of stretch marks and scars.
- It strengthens gums and hair roots
- Stop wounds from bleeding
- Speed up the healing of cuts, acne, insect bites, and boils
- Having anti-inflammatory, astringent, antiseptic properties the oil is used for reducing the pain of arthritis and also for quick healing of wounds.
- It also aids the absorption of nutrients and strengthens your immune system.
- It destroys cancer cells and boosts immunity.
- It fights infections and prevents the spread of the same.
- It may also be used in spiritual awareness.
- This oil can also be used as anti-inflammatory product that can break up phlegm deposits in your respiratory tract and lungs, and can relieve bronchitis-related congestion.
- Frankincense oil speeds up the secretion of gastric juices, bile, and acids, and stimulates peristaltic motion to allow food to move properly through your intestines.
|Product Brand||Meena Perfumery|