Palma Rosa (Cymbopogon martini) and the oil extracted from this plantis in the family of grasses among botanical plants and comes from India and the Comoro Islands. It is a relative of lemongrass and was used in temple incense by the ancient Egyptians.
Palma Rosa (Cymbopogon martini) and the oil extracted from this plantis in the family of grasses among botanical plants and comes from India and the Comoro Islands. It is a relative of lemongrass and was used in temple incense by the ancient Egyptians. Palma Rosa oil, also called "Indian" or "Turkish" geranium oil, has been distilled since the 18th century. It was shipped from Bombay to Constantinople and Bulgaria where it was used to adulterate rose oil. Commercially the oil is used as a fragrance in soaps, perfumes and cosmetics as well as to flavor tobacco. Traditionally both the essential oil and the dried herb are used in Ayurveda medicine. The oil is used for neuralgia, lumbago, sciatica, and rheumatic pain. It was also used for hair loss. This oil is antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral. It supports heart and nervous system, stimulates new skin cell growth, and regulates sebum production in skin. It is widely used in Ayurveda skin care and is good for all skin types because it is a cellular stimulator and supports all cell regulation. This oil is highly antiseptic, calming, uplifting and anti-depressive. It can be a stimulant to the endocrine system and to lymphatic drainage.
It is used for fungal infections like Candida. It can be used for circulatory diseases and digestive problems. The fragrance of PalmaRosa is said to remind us that strength lies in direction and purpose and that there is only one road-that of the illuminated heart. PalmaRosa encourages us to be kind and gentle to ourselves. For emotional healing, use it to encourage mildness, growth, loyalty, and enthusiasm. Primarily it is used against bacterial and viral illnesses of throat and lungs.
Uses of Palma Rosa Oil:
- It is used to treat neuralgia.
- It is used to treatlumbago.
- It is used to treatsciatica.
- It is used to treatrheumatic pain.
- It is used to treatskin cell growth.
- It is used to treat depression.
- It is used to regulate endocrine system and to lymphatic drainage.
- It can be used for massage purposes as it is a non-irritating and skin friendly essential oil.
- It can be directly inhaled, diffused or taken as a dietary supplement.
- It mixes well with rose, geranium, clary sage, sandalwood, juniper, clove, rosemary, bergamot, coriander, lemongrass, petit grain, patchouli, frankincense, jasmine, myrrh, lemon, chamomiles, rosewood, and all citrus oils to be used for massage purposes.
|Product Brand||Meena Perfumery|