Patchouli plant is known world over for its various benefits. This plant is native to India and Malaysia. It acts as fungicidal, antidepressant, regenerative, antiseptic and decongestant etc.
Patchouli plant is known world over for its various benefits. This plant is native to India and Malaysia. It acts as fungicidal, antidepressant, regenerative, antiseptic and decongestant etc. Patchouli oil is of extreme use in case of skin infections. Because of its aphrodisiac affects, it is also added to perfumes. It is thick and it makes it as a natural fixative.
Patchouli oil is extracted, by steam distillation, from the leaves of the perennial plant, Pogostemoncablin. This plant is a bushy herb standing two to three feet in height, originating in the Asian tropics. Experts have classified it as belonging to the mint family of plants. It has a blend of an earthy and slight sweet, distinctive, aroma with a reddish-brown color. This oil is used for various purposes, due to its many benefits.
Those of you who are suffering from depression, patchouli oil will offer a lot of relief. It will help you to get over from your negative feelings and fill you with new hopes and aspirations. This is why it is used in aromatherapy. This essential oil helps in healing wounds and cuts and also fastens the process of fading of scars caused by even the fatal wounds. This is very effective in vanishing marks left by measles, boils, pox. It has a lovely aroma and thus it is used as a deodorant. The spicy, musky and sweet aroma of this essential oil helps in keeping the body odor away. However, it is recommended that you use the diluted one as sometimes the aroma is strong to bear.
Uses of Patchouli Oil:
- This essential oil is Antibacterial. It helps to fight various kinds of infections. Further, it provides relief from acne.
- This essential oil is Anti-fungal. It helps to heal numerous skin conditions. In majority of the cases, it provides relief for an athlete?s foot fungus.
- This essential oil is Antiseptic. It helps in healing burns, cuts and boils.
- This essential oil is Antiviral. It helps in fighting cough and cold. Also, it helps in reducing fever and in the breaking up of mucous.
- This essential oil is Anti-inflammatory.
- This essential oil has Anti-aging properties. It helps to tighten the pores and reduce the wrinkles.
- This essential oil is an Anti-depressant. It helps in relieving stress and anxiety. It further helps you to calm.
- This essential oil has a refreshing scent.
- This essential oil is Insecticidal.
- This essential oil helps in Bolstering of Immune System.
|Product Brand||Meena Perfumery|