Mandarin oil is extracted from steam distillation of Mandarin, a fruit which is citrusy. This essential oil is extracted from the fresh peels of the citrus fruit.
Mandarin oil is extracted from steam distillation of Mandarin, a fruit which is citrusy. This essential oil is extracted from the fresh peels of the citrus fruit. The candy-like scent appeals mostly to children because of its immediate uplifting effect to the mood. The oil can be used using aromatherapy that promotes calmness. The oil is also safe enough to be used for both children and the elderly. The mandarin tree is a member of the orange family. The pure essential oil comes from the outer peel of the mandarin. The mandarin peel is pressed, and from it comes the flowery, sweet aroma scent associated with the oil. This oil is believed to improve mood and "relieve anxiety". This essential oilgives you the feeling of cleanliness. It is safe for all ages, and children especially enjoy the aroma of the oil.
Uses of Mandarin Oil:
- This essential oil is used in making soaps.
- This essential oil is used in making perfumes.
- This essential oil is widely used in aroma therapy as it helps to get rid of emotional confusion.
- This oil can be consumed internally and it is an excellent mouth freshener.
- It is extensively used as a massage oil as it blends with various other oils like Lavender oil, Basil oil, Bergamot oil, Cinnamon oil, Clary sage oil, Clove oil, Frankincense oil,Lemon oil, Lime oil, Neroli oil, and Orange oil.
- This oil is completely non-toxic, non-sensitizing, non-irritating and can be applied on skin without any fear.
- It has excellent skin lightening properties.
- It is a safe remedy for the children who have hyperactive behaviors.
- This essential oil is a gentle sedative.
- It is very effective in treating Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder which is very common in small children.
- The natural antiseptic properties of the mandarin oil will help clean and disinfect the items or rooms you are cleaning. This is especially good for the children's room, where you would not want the processed chemicals is some of the cleaners in the air, or on the surfaces the children are touching.
|Product Brand||Meena Perfumery|