The lime tree is a member of the Rutaceae family and is a native to India and the Indian subcontinent. This tree has been transported and planted in large quantities by the natives of the countries mainly to treat scurvy.
The lime tree is a member of the Rutaceae family and is a native to India and the Indian subcontinent. This tree has been transported and planted in large quantities by the natives of the countries mainly to treat scurvy. Certified Organic Lime Oil is taken from the skin of Lime by cold expression or steam distillation. Lime oil is of a watery consistency and a green often slightly yellow or orange colour. The aroma is natural, much like a concentrated Lime skin.
Lime Oil can be used as a food additive and in the perfume industry. It also has many benefits in healing and health prevention. The fruit is a rich source of vitamin C. This is a chronic medical condition which arises because of high deficiency of Vitamin C. The oil extract from this tree has a tangy taste and citrusy fragrance. The main constituents in lime essential oil are limonene, bergapten, citral, camphene, and linalool. All of these substances are antiseptic and astringent. This allows lime essential oil to help with many medical conditions.
Lime pure essential oil is an excellent method of self-care and well-being and it is widely used in aroma therapy. Aromatherapy is more than just breathing in scents. It has been practiced in India and the Indian subcontinent for centuries to let people heal from multiple diseases via this method. It is about achieving the perfect balance and harmony in one?s life. It is the combination of certain scents, or oils, which help achieve this.
Uses of Lime Oil:
- In the modern times, the lime oil is used medicinally to help enhance the nervous system.
- Lime oil is externally used to help get rid of chronicacne.
- This essential oil helps to preserve the protective layer of oil on the skin and will also help minimize scarring.
- It helps in opening up of the human bronchial tubes and escalates the regular breathing process.
- Using this oil in bath, shower, or sauna will help make the bronchial tubes stronger and fortified, opening them up and making it easier to breath. You can also use this same blend in a diffuser.
- It is widely used in aroma therapy.
- It is used to help relieve and cure a sore throat.
Benefits of Lime Oil:
- The oil has antiseptic properties.
- The therapeutic properties of lime pure essential oil are refreshing and uplifting.
- It is disinfecting and cleansing. Moreover, it is an excellent addition to your bath, shower, or sauna.
- It can also be used in a diffuser for your room or hall.
- It can be used internally while most of the essential oils cannot.
|Product Brand||Meena Perfumery|