Lavender essential oil is obtained by distillation from the flower spikes of certain species of lavender. Lavender Oil is widely used in perfumes and aromatherapy for its wonderful aroma and excellent properties.
Lavender essential oil is obtained by distillation from the flower spikes of certain species of lavender.Lavender Oil is widely used in perfumes and aromatherapy for its wonderful aroma and excellent properties. The name lavender comes from the Latin root lavare, which means "to wash." Lavender may have earned this name because it was frequently used in baths to help purify the body and spirit. However, this herb has also been used as a remedy for a range of ailments from insomnia and anxiety to depression and fatigue. Research has confirmed that lavender produces slight calming, soothing, and sedative effects when its scent is inhaled. Lavender oil has the properties of being antidepressant, analgesic, antiseptic, cicatrizant, expectorant, nervineand vulnerary. Many people appreciate lavender (Lavandula angustifolia, or Lavandula officinalis) for its fragrance, used in soaps, shampoos, and sachets for scenting clothes. Lavender oil may reflect pale yellow to yellowish green color but it can also be colorless.?
Uses of LAVENDER OIL
- Lavender oil is used in the manufacture of bath and body care products.
- This oil is also used in household cleaners, and laundry detergents
- Having a strong aroma and sedative effects this oil aids in relaxation and in reduction of anxiety and stress.
- Used in aromatherapy to reduce tensions and bring mental balance and emotional harmony.
- This oil can be inhaled through a vaporizer that can aid in the treatment of cough and respiratory infection.
- Having anti-microbial properties this oil can be applied on sprains or muscle injuries.
- Lavender oil can also be used as a natural cleaning agent and one can mix it with baking soda to make an all-natural antibacterial scrub for one?s bathroom and kitchen.
Benefits of lavender oil
- Lavender essential oil eliminates nervous tension, anxiety and mood disorders.
- This oil relieves pain from needle insertion or joint pain and rheumatism, sprains, backache, and lumbago.
- The oil can help one get immediate relief from various skin disorders such as acne, psoriasis, eczema, and wrinkles.
- The regular massage of hair and head through diluted lavender oil may promote hair growth and keep your hair healthy.
- This oil stimulates the mobility of one?s intestine and stimulates the production of bile and gastric juice that may help treat stomach pain, indigestion, flatulence, colic, vomiting, and diarrhea.
- Lavender oil can provide immediate relief to people with respiratory disorders.one can easily get free from colds and flu, throat infections, cough, asthma, whooping cough, sinus congestion, bronchitis, tonsillitis, and laryngitis.
- It enhances blood circulation and can be used to treat hypertension.
- This oil also stimulates urine production, which helps restore hormonal balance, prevent cystitis and relieve cramps and other urinary disorders.
So make it a point to procure Lavender Essential oil from a leading online source and make the most of the purchase?
|Product Brand||Meena Perfumery|