Honeysuckle plant is mostly found in North Asia, Russia, Far East, far Northern Europe, and Northern Canada. The plant bears orange colored scented flower. This bell shaped shrub belongs to the member of Lonicera family.
Honeysuckle plant is mostly found in North Asia, Russia, Far East, far Northern Europe, and Northern Canada. The plant bears orange colored scented flower. This bell shaped shrub belongs to the member of Lonicera family. The plant usually has more or less 200 species and among these the 3 species Blue Honeysuckle, European Honeysuckle and Japanese Honeysuckle are well acknowledged for their health benefits.?
Honeysuckle oil is believed to offer great medicinal benefits and thus have been used in traditional Chinese Medicine for time immemorial. Also known as Honeyberries? or ?Haskap,? honeysuckle is the powerhouse of various powerful nutrients such as vitamins, minerals, dietary fibers, carbohydrates and much more. It contains significant dosage of calcium, magnesium, potassium, vitamin C, Rutin, and Quercetin that collectively work to guarantee smooth functioning of all body systems.
Moreover, it also hosts a number of potent anti-oxidants and certain acids that fight free radicals and thus aid preventing different cancers and holding back the process of aging. This isn?t just enough; the anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties of this healthy shrub make it an excellent ingredient to prevent bacterial infections as well.
Uses of Honeysuckle Oil
- Honeysuckle oil can be effectively used in aromatherapy.
- This oil can be used for managing the emotional harmony of the user and let him or her get free from any kind of feelings of self guilt or obsessive attachment with the past.
- Having excellent anti-inflammatory property this oil can provide instantaneous relief to users suffering from severe headache or migraine.
- This oil can also prevent intestinal infections.
- This oil can be used to prepare medicines for treatment of cancer.
Benefits of Honeysuckle oil
- The regular use of Honeysuckle oil boosts one?s immunity and can help one get immediate relief from severe headaches.
- This oil can also assist users in the maintenance of blood sugar levels is another most popular heath attribute of this amazing herb.
- The oil when used for inhaling as perfumery can help in decongestion of lungs and thereby ensure smooth functioning of respiratory system.
- This wonderful oil is a natural cleanser and detoxifier that clean up human liver as we as body from wind, heat and toxins.
- Honeysuckle oil works wonders to relieve skin rashes, poison ivy and blemishes. Additionally, it is also reported to offer relief from sunburn and minor burns.
- Honeysuckle tea is very effective for the patients of hepatitis C as it helps curbing down the pesky nausea and vomiting sensation.
|Product Brand||Meena Perfumery|