Ginger oil has a warm and lovely aroma that can entice you and refresh your senses with rejuvenating sensuality.? This oil is pale yellow in color with thin consistency that is prepared through steam distillation of unpeeled, dried ground root.
Ginger oil has a warm and lovely aroma that can entice you and refresh your senses with rejuvenating sensuality.? This oil is pale yellow in color with thin consistency that is prepared through steam distillation of unpeeled, dried ground root. This oil finds its origin in China and can blend well with the Bergamot, Black Pepper, Spearmint, Orange, Sandalwood, and Ylang-ylang. The plant bears the scientific name as Zingiberofficinale.? Its spicy and sweet aroma makes one physically energized.
Ginger is extensively used as home remedy for getting relief from the pain and motion sickness. Ginger plant belongs to the family of Zingiberaceae and is a perennial herb that grows up to three to four feet high, with narrow spear-shaped leaves, white or yellow flowers and small tuberous rhizomes with a thick or thin brown skin.
Ginger oil offers a plethora of benefits that is credited to its powerful constituents. The oil consists of powerful mono- and sesqui-terpenoids, such as neral, geranial, 1,8-cineole, zingiberene, B-bisabolene, and B-sesquiphellandrene. It also contains a-pinene, B-pinene, camphene, linalool, borneol, y-terpineol, nerol, geraniol, and geranyl acetate.
Use of Ginger Oil
- Ginger oil can be used in aromatherapy.
- Ginger oil can be used as massage oil wen blended/diluted with suitable carrier oil.
- This oil can be used to inhale that can help in decongesting the lungs and getting immediate relief from sinusitis, sore throat, and runny nose.
- This oil can be used as massage oil that can help in getting immediate relief from gas and diarrhea.
Benefits of Ginger oil
- Ginger oil can help in getting immediate relief from any kind of digestive upset.
- One can find this oil highly beneficial in occasional nausea and indigestion to illness due to motion.
- This oil can also induce aphrodisiac effect on the body thereby releasing suppressed sexual energy.
- Ginger oil can help relieve aches and pain, as well as promote normal blood circulation.
- It can provide relief in nausea, indigestion, diarrhea, gas, and even morning sickness.
- It can help in the effective treatment of food poisoning and can also provide relief in intestinal infections and bacterial dysentery.
- Ginger oil can check the occurrence and spread of malaria and yellow fever.
- Ginger oil can help one get relief from coughs, flu, asthma, breathlessness, and bronchitis.
- Fresh ginger can actually remove mucus from throat and lungs, and is commonly added to tea for its soothing effects.
- Using ginger oil regularly can help reduce your risk of blood clots and arteriosclerosis, as well as help decrease the bad cholesterol levels in your blood.
|Product Brand||Meena Perfumery|