Coriander oil is extracted from the seeds or dry fruits of Coriander plant-CorianderSativum L. The oil has a strong, woody and spicy aroma. Leaves of Coriander plant is commonly used for seasoning in Asian, Latin, and Indian foods.
Coriander oil is extracted from the seeds or dry fruits of Coriander plant-CorianderSativum L. The oil has a strong, woody and spicy aroma. Leaves of Coriander plant is commonly used for seasoning in Asian, Latin, and Indian foods. Being excellent for the digestive and hormonal systems coriander oil offers a wide array of health benefits to users. Having a strong aroma the oil may act as either a stimulant for physical energy or a relaxant for stress or bad moods.
Coriander oil has analgesic, anti-bacterial and digestive property and is sometimes used for those suffering from shock or trauma. Although not much is known about the health benefits of this oil but recent studies have suggested its role in lowering cholesterol level of blood and help in type 2 diabetes. The oil is also used in skin diseases, digestive disorders, and cough and cold remedies. The oil is widely used for resolving digestive problems and must be used with care and caution. One must not use the oil in excess as this may cause skin sensitization.?
Uses of Coriander Oil
Coriander oil can be used for a wide variety of purposes. The oil may be used for
- Aids in indigestion
- Control production of free radicals in the body
- Having strong antibacterial and anti fungicidal property the oil helps in relieving from pain of Arthritis, migraine, muscular aches and pains.
- The oil helps in nausea, neuralgia, poor circulation, rheumatism, and stiffness.
- The oil helps to leach heavy metals especially mercury, cadmium, aluminum and lead from the body.
- Is widely used to relieve people with skin inflammation.
- Is very helpful in cough and cold remedies.
- Regular use of coriander oil can help one keep any and all skin disease at bay.
- Coriander oil provides better Vitamin D absorption in the body
- Coriander oil helps reduce bad cholesterol and produce ample amounts of healthy cholesterol.
- Coriander Oil provides you with a great source of Antioxidants at ? 5,598 ?mol TE per ?food dose?
- Boosts your immune system to effectively fight with several diseases.
- Coriander oil can be safely used for internal consumption. However proper care and precaution must be undertaken in order to test one?s skin reaction to oil.
Benefits of Coriander Oil
- Coriander oil provides essential nutrients one?s body needs
- Known for its anti-inflammatory proprieties coriander oil is an excellent skin care product that can keep skin diseases at bay,
- Coriander oil can help one get immediate relief in eye problems, osteoporosis, arthritis, rheumatism, headaches, muscle pain and general stiffness.
- Coriander oil helps in better absorption of Vitamin D in the body.
- Helps stimulate one?s peristaltic motion, and overall digestion.
- Boosts immunity and helps maintain sound health and fitness.
- Provides one?s body with antioxidants and help prevent skin cancer.
|Product Brand||Meena Perfumery|