COSTUS ROOT OIL
Extracted from the root of Costus plant, Costus Root Oil provides immense benefits to the users. Costus plant is native to Himalayan region along the Kashmir High Valleys.
Extracted from the root of Costus plant, Costus Root Oil provides immense benefits to the users. Costus plant is native to Himalayan region along the Kashmir High Valleys. Earlier it was used by Roman people to flavor their foods and as essential ingredient in their perfumes. Kashmiris use it to protect their fabrics and shawls from moths. The oil is obtained from the steam distillation of roots.
This oil has a very persistent odor mixed with woodiness. It is highly effective in weight loss and burning of fat. It can be effectively used alongside with your diet meals, exercises, or routines. It can also help in improving the digestive system?s function for better digestion. Costus root oil is found in yellow and light brown color with a viscous consistency.
Costus Root is a large, erect, perennial plant up to 2m high with a thick tapering root and numerous black flowers.Like other essential oils costus root oil must be used with special precautions. One must get a drop of oil on one?s body or take the patch test in order to assess its reaction to your skin. One must ensure that one uses only the diluted oil and that too in moderation.
Uses of COSTUS ROOT OIL
- Costus root oil can help one facilitate good digestion and can also reduce one?s weight.
- Costus oil can be effectively used for Effective Expectorant, Stimulant, and Tonic solution.
- It can regulate the immune system and boost it.
- It can help in effective treatment of asthma and coughing.
- It can stimulate the digestive system by digesting the food properly and increasing the energy in the body.
- It can slow down the ageing process and can help one keep skin disease at bay.
- Having anti-bacterial and antiseptic properties the oil can help in treating skin issues brought about by infection.
- It is used as an essential ingredient in formulation of skin ointment.
- It has strong analgesic property and can help one relieve from aches and pains such as abdominal pain, rheumatic aches, swelling, and the likes.
Benefits of COSTUS ROOT OIL
- Costus oil relives one from for asthma, cough, gas, and severe intestinal diseases such as dysentery and cholera
- The oil can flavor food and beverages
- Costus oil contains chemicals that prevent the growth of worms in clothes and other items.
- Costus oil is widely used in preparation of many fixative and fragrance in cosmetics.
- Costus root oil can help one keep skin diseases at bay.
- Having bactericidal and antiseptic properties the oil helps in treating skin issues brought about by infection.
- If one suffers recurrently from digestive problems or flatulence then one must use this oil that will strengthen digestion and cleanse the body of toxic accumulations.
- The oil can enhance fertility, and reduce pain.
- It is also used as incense, as a fixative and fragrance component in cosmetics and perfumes.
- it is also good for hair wash.
|Product Brand||Meena Perfumery|