CARROT SEED OIL
Carrot seed essential oil, as the name suggests, is extracted by steam distillation, primarily from the dried seeds of wild carrot, but also from the dried plant itself.? You can find the oil from both the sources with the help of steam distillation.
Carrot seed essential oil, as the name suggests, is extracted by steam distillation, primarily from the dried seeds of wild carrot, but also from the dried plant itself.? You can find the oil from both the sources with the help of steam distillation. The basic type of wild carrot is easily found in Europe apart from its components like Alpha Pinene, Beta Pinene, Gamma Terpinene, Limonene, it is also rich in vitamin A. This amazing vitamin is beneficial for eyes and is an effective antioxidant which helps people recover better and feel better and positive. The oil can help you maintain a younger looking skin and the antioxidants work on your face and your overall appearance by adding the unmatched glow to it. Carrot seed oil cures all kinds of infections thus creating a positive impact on your health and body.
Carrot Seed Oil purifies and detoxes your system which is why it is a great choice for everyone. It is good for the skin and protects it from developing wrinkles. Carrot seed oil also relieves muscle aches, cures anorexia, enhances the production of erythrocytes and improves eye sight. Carrot is already known to improve the eyesight so by that you can understand how well it is enriched with vitamin A. Although there are different blends for different purposes, carrot seed oil mixes well with Bergamot, Juniper, Lavender, Lemon, Lime, Orange, Avocado, Cedar Wood and Geranium oils.
Uses of Carrot Seed Oil:
- It is widely used in aromatherapy due to its mild and soothing earthy aroma which is very effective in relieving stress and anxiety and giving a refreshing feeling.
- The carrot seed oil is usually preferred when the person is looking out for a refreshing way to soothe the skin and its texture. It is a decent way to keep your skin healthy and wrinkle free.
- Carrot seed oil enhances the production of erythrocytes and improves eye sight thus widely used in regular consumption also.
- Carrot seed oil mixes well with Bergamot, Juniper, and Lavender, Lemon, Lime, Orange, Avocado, Cedar Wood and Geranium oils. The benefits of this oil increase when it is used in a proper manner.
- Used as a massage oil or bath oil to ease muscle pain, also very effective as a lotion to naturally tan and moisturize the skin.
Benefits of Carrot Seed Oil:
- Heals abscesses, boils, and other skin disorders and also nourishes and rejuvenates your skin in a proper manner.
- Improves liver and gall bladder disorder, particularly hepatitis, colitis, and enteritis. Proper consumption can help a lot in improving the overall system of your body.
- The effective Carrot Seed oil Helps women in breast milk production after childbirth.
- It can eliminate the worms in your intestines. It may help children get rid of this annoying problem which is uncomfortable and can result in malnutrition and other harmful conditions.
|Product Brand||Meena Perfumery|