As low as $5.00
Commonly known as Chinese cinnamon Cassia Oil is a unique kind of fragrance and flavor available in the market. The essential oil of Cassia is derived by steam distillation of its leaves and twigs and sometimes they also use bark to extract the essential oil.
Commonly known as Chinese cinnamon Cassia Oil is a unique kind of fragrance and flavor available in the market. The essential oil of Cassia is derived by steam distillation of its leaves and twigs and sometimes they also use bark to extract the essential oil. The chief constituents of the essential oil of Cassia are benzaldehyde, chavicol, cinnamic aldehyde, cinnamyl acetate and linalool.Chinese healers identified and started using this oil from ancients. The oil is thus originates in China and then its benefits were spread all around the world. Known for its amazing properties Cassia Oil is healthy and has great effect on people who use it in the right manner. Cassia produces a slightly sweet aroma, and it imparts a spicy taste that has a slight bite.
The oil kills bacteria thus known to give the right kind of effect to the body of the person who uses it. In early times this oil was majorly used to support immunity and restore the body's natural defenses.The plant properties are calming and relaxing and these properties come naturally in the oil as well so you can enjoy the soothing feeling if you use the oil in a proper manner.Its spicy and hot aroma is stimulating and helps you open up your mental disturbances. Cassia Oil is regarded as safe for internal consumption according to all major studies that are done on this oil.
Uses of Cassia Oil:
- Cassia oil is used for athlete?s foot, a condition that can occur from walking on communal shower floors and saunas as well as swimming pools. The oil is effective in healing that condition.
- The oil is a well known and highly regarded antifungal agent, the strong properties of the oil helps it work on fungal troubles.
- Cassia Oil has various medicinal uses that define it and its attributes which differentiate it from any other type of oil
- Cassia Oil produces strong aroma and it has a spicy taste this taste adds a lot to your taste buds.
Benefits of Cassia Oil:
- The essential Cassia Oil useful for treating microbial infections in the urethra, colon, kidneys, urinary tracts and other parts of the body.
- It works as an astringent as well wherein it strengthens hair roots, muscles and skin also.
- The oil improves the circulation of blood and thereby facilitates proper distribution of nutrients and oxygen to all the body parts. This helps in fighting arthritis and rheumatism.
- Protecting you from any kinds of viral infection is another effective attribute that adds value to the quality of the oil and to its properties.
- It stimulates bodily functions, the metabolism, secretions, discharges, circulation and also the nervous system.
- Cassia essential oil gives relief from gases forming in the intestines, improves digestion and stops any further formation of gases.
Write Your Own Review