VALERIAN ROOT OIL
Valerian Root Oil and its rootstock contain various biologically active substances varied between different species. The herb contains essential oil rich inbornilacetate, beta-kariofilen which is used for multiple purposes.
Valerian Root Oil and its rootstock contain various biologically active substances varied between different species. The herb contains essential oil rich inbornilacetate, beta-kariofilen which is used for multiple purposes. It is very useful oil widely used in aromatherapy as it contains numerous biologically active substances which are used in treating various types of diseases such as insomnia and various other conditions such as hysterics attack. These substances are proven to calm down the central nervous system along with the circulatory system. This oil has proven itself to be very effective remedy for the treatment of neurasthenia and psych asthenia.
This oil is also widely used to prevent many other disorders such as problems caused by the menopause and the pre-menopause. It is also helpful in reducing the tone of striated muscles and preventing cramps and spasms.
Valerian root has been used for thousands of years for its calming, grounding, and emotionally balancing influences. During the last three decades, it has been clinically investigated for its relaxing properties. Valerian Essential Oil can be tranquilizing to the central nervous system and has sedative, sleep-enhancing properties when inhaled. Try rubbing it on your feet before going to sleep to quickly disperse its relaxing powers into your nervous system.
Uses of Valerian Root Oil:
- It is used to calm down the central nervous system.
- It is used to regulate and heal the circulatory system.
- It is used to treat multiple clinical conditions such as insomnia.
- It is used to treat headaches and hysterics attack.
- It is a great remedy to prevent disorders caused by pre-menopause and menopause.
- It will help in expanding blood vessels of the heart and reduce blood pressure.
- It will you in the tone of striated muscles, prevents spasms and cramps.
- It will help in escalating the secretory activity of bile, stomach and intestinal glands.
- It is used to make various compound remedies like the ones for stomach drops.
- It is used to make a number of homeopathic medicines.
- This oil is also added in the bathing water to calm down the nerves and help anxious children to get rid of the sleeping troubles.
Benefits of Valerian Oil:
- After diffusing Valerian Root oil in your room at night, you will find that you wake each day feeling refreshed (newly-created) and blossoming into a joyful readiness to have a fully experienced day.
- It will help you to get a good sleep at night and when anxiety over powers you.
- It will help you in getting all the essential and biologically active compounds which are essential for your body.
|Product Brand||Meena Perfumery|