Cypress oil is derived from the steam distillation of branches of the tree Cupressus sempervirens. Giving a fresh and woody scent cypress essential oil exudes an extremely grounding aroma.
Cypress oil is derived from the steam distillation of branches of the tree Cupressus sempervirens. Giving a fresh and woody scent cypress essential oil exudes an extremely grounding aroma. The cypress tree is a native to Italy and has spread from there to North Africa and North America and is cultivated in France, Spain and Morocco. The essential oil as extracted from Cypress contain components like Alpha Pinene, Beta Pinene, Alpha Terpinene, Bornyl Acetate, Carene, Camphene, Cedrol, Cadinene, Sabinene, Myrcene, Terpinolene and Linalool, which contribute to its medicinal properties.
Cypress oil is believed to be used for centuries for urinary and liver support. However it is extensively used for especially cardiovascular, muscular, and joint health. The oil has a refreshing and relaxing stimulant property and is used in aromatherapy for people suffering from mood swings, depression and anxiety-disorders. Cypress oil reduces heavy menstruation and heavy bleeding.? It is anti-rheumatic and anti-arthritic, so it can also be used in the treatment of varicose veins, cellulite, asthma, bronchitis, and diarrhea.
Uses of CYPRESS OIL
- Cypress oilcan help in emotional purging as it uplifts the mood and the spirit.
- IT helps in regulating the flow of blood and thus controls blood pressure.
- It helps in providing immediate relief from pain of arthritis.
- It is helpful in both dysmenorrheaor menstrual pain and menorrhagia or excessive menstrual bleeding.
- Cypress oil prevents bacterial infection and can be used in cuts and wounds.
- It dilates the varicose veins and prevents aneurysms.
- It is used as a common ingredient in antiseptic lotions and creams.
- Having antispasmodic property it relieves one from nearly all types of spasms and the associated problems.
- It stimulates the flow of blood through the body?s blood vessels.
- Used as a natural deodorant because of its spicy and masculine fragrance.
Benefits of CYPRESS OIL
- It helps in getting freedom from pain due to arthritis or menstrual cramps.
- It revitalizes the skin and helps in maintaining the moisture and pigmentation of the skin.
- It promotes blood clotting
- Cypress Oil tightens up loose skin and muscles and prevents teeth and hair from falling out.
- One can get immediate relief from convulsions, muscle pulls, cramps and spasmodic cholera.
- Is an excellent diuretic and increases urination both in frequency and quantity thereby releasing toxins from the body
- It also reduces blood pressure and cleans out the kidneys.
- It is good for the liver and it ensures optimal health of the liver.
- Cypress oil can greatly help in the treatment of acne and other skin diseases.
- It has a powerful sedative effect on both the mind and body thereby relieving one from nervous stress and anxiety.
- It has a strong impact on one?s emotions and moods and stimulates a happy feeling in case of anger or sadness.
|Product Brand||Meena Perfumery|