CLOVE BUD OIL
Clove Bud oil is a common household essential oil that is distilled from the stem and buds of the plant.
Clove Bud oil is a common household essential oil that is distilled from the stem and buds of the plant. Having a strong aroma and antimicrobial property dried clove is used as spices and its oil can help in providing relief from toothache and mouth and throat irritation and pain. Although being native to Indonesia Cloves are used across the world for medicinal and herbal purposes.
Clove bud oil has lower eugenol percentage and is used in aromatherapy for the treatment of digestive complications. The oil mixed with Jojoba or almond oil can be effectively used as massage oil that relieves muscles pains and arthritis. It is highly recommended to dilute clove bud oil before use.
Clove Bud oil has a warm, bitter and spicy aroma and reflects light golden yellow color. The oil mainly consists of Eugenol, eugenyl acetate and caryophyllene as essential chemical compounds. The therapeutic property of Clove bud oil is well known and hence clove bud oil is used to relieve toothache, bleeding gums and as a natural infection fighter.
Let us see the various uses and benefits of Clove Bud oil.
Uses of Clove Bud oil
- Clove bud oil is used for treatment of arthritis, asthma, bronchitis, rheumatism, sprains, strains and toothache.
- The oil can soothe one from acne, bruises, burns and cuts and keep infection at bay.
- The oil proves to be highly useful for the treatment of digestive system related problems.
- Clove oil is also used for diarrhea, hernias, bad breath, bronchitis, skin infections and to ease the pain of childbirth.
- Clove stem oil is effectively used in the perfume industry.
- Clove bud oil is used as an ingredient in food, alcoholic beverages and soft drinks.
- It is also used in the production of printing ink, glue, and varnish.
- Clove can help you in de-addiction from nicotine.
Benefits of Clove Bud oil
- Clove Bud oil can help in alleviating pains caused due to oral problems
- Relives pains caused due to arthritis, asthma, bronchitis, rheumatism.
- IT stimulates digestion and helps in sexual libido
- It relieves stress and causes soothing effects on strained nerves
- It fights bad breath and is a great aphrodisiac.
- Clove oil can help in seamless disinfecting of large places like theaters.
- It can help in treatment of wound, cuts, scabies, athlete?s foot, fungal infections, bruises, prickly heat, scabies, and other types of injuries.
- It forms an essential constituent for numerous dental products and medications, including mouthwash and tooth paste.
- Patients suffering from acne will find a great relief on regular use of Clove oil.
- Clove oil helps in fighting with the wrinkles, sagging skin, and facial rejuvenation for the eye.
- Clove oil boosts the immune system because of rich presence of antioxidants.
|Product Brand||Meena Perfumery|