Atlas cedar is said to be one of the first crude essential oils to be extracted which was used by Egyptians for spiritual purposes. The rich and woody aroma of this oil comes from its amazing quality wood.
Atlas cedar is said to be one of the first crude essential oils to be extracted which was used by Egyptians for spiritual purposes. The rich and woody aroma of this oil comes from its amazing quality wood. The wood has a long history when it was used by Romans and Greeks, they used to burn the wood and with its fragrance they used to light up the aura of their surroundings.It was also used in the embalming process as a perfumed ingredient. The oil is distilled from wood and the fragrance is soft, smooth and grounding. It has a soothing effect to it, which differentiates it from any other kind of fragrance.
It brings instant uplifting yet calming effects with a fragrance that is delicate and sweet with a woody tone in it. Atlas cedar properties are different from any other cedar so it is essential for you to understand before buying the oil. Its detoxing effect makes it a strong and a choice that is worth. This oil being the most effective, gentle and user friendly one has various therapeutic uses that make it the best pick. The soft and delicate fragrance of the oil has an effective way to leave a mark and impress you with the high and low tones that linger around you for a long time.
Uses of Atlas cedar:
- The soothing aroma makes it the best choice to be added in a perfume or incense sticks which is another common way to have the fragrance around whenever you want to.
- Used to balance he emotions and create a soothing effect on the mind and body of the person who uses it.
- Atlas cedar oil is used at the time of meditation wherein its fragrance can guide you towards calm and soothing senses.
- It mixes well with all oils and especially the citrus fragrances which make them more refreshing and worth trying.
- If you are looking for a fragrance which is different and which has something unique to it then the best idea would be to pick something like Atlas cedar as the essential oil is valuable.
Benefits of Atlas cedar:
- It can be applied to body directly (It is advised that you test it on your skin first) if you have normal skin it is safe and soothing.
- Few drops of the Atlas cedar oil can provide the lost moisture to your skin which has healing effect and which clears your skin.
- Heals acne, clarifies and beautifies the skin thus the oil is widely used by people who are dealing with acne issues. This is the best herbal way to deal with them.
- It also provides you pain relieving treatment when it is combined with other essential oils which are helpful too.
|Product Brand||Meena Perfumery|