ROSE GERANIUM OIL
The Roseum on the end of the scientific name means the Geranium we are talking about here is a Rose Geranium. It actually smells kind of like a rose.
The Roseum on the end of the scientific name means the Geranium we are talking about here is a Rose Geranium. It actually smells kind of like a rose. It is oftentimes used to dilute a rose essential oil. The oil is steam distilled from the leaves, stalk, and flowers of the rose geranium plant. The primary constituent is geraniol, which builds collagen fibers (the protein that is the main building block of bone, cartilage, tendon, and other connective tissues) in the tissues. This means that it creates a regenerative action in these parts of the body, especially the skin. When you apply Geranium essential oil to a wound it will help stop the bleeding and give the skin what it needs to repair itself.Geranium has been used since the days of antiquity for skin care, dysentery, hemorrhoids, inflammations and excessive menstrual bleeding. It was also used for diarrhea and peptic ulcers. We would find geranium oil today to have a calming, uplifting and strengthening effect particularly on the nervous system. It is helpful oil for treating menopausal symptoms including hot flushes and vaginal dryness. It is an effective treatment for dysentery or gastroenteritis.
Uses of Rose Geranium Oil:
- This essential oil is excellent for skin. Any kind of skin challenge, eczema, acne, rashes, wounds, bruises, ulcers, herpes, and more. It even helps the skin appear more radiant and youthful.
- This essential oil is a diuretic; it helps reduce water retention and edema (swollen ankles and legs).
- This essential oil helps further in improving the immune function by balancing the hormones, the emotions, opening the circulatory system, and assisting the lymphatic system. Additionally, it helps reduce stress and stress reduces the immune system.
- This essential oil balances the hormones by opening up the circulatory system and allowing the hormones to be carried to where they need to be.
- This essential oil is great for female problems-PMS, swollen breasts, cramps, heavy or missing periods. It even helps normalize the fluctuating hormones experienced during menopause
- This essential oil is a marvelous remedy for the emotions. Inhaling Geranium will ease anxiety, reduce tension, and serve as an antidepressant. It helps you release negative and depressing thoughts.
- This essential oil is a great smelling insect repellant.
- This essential oil is marvelous for use after surgery, especially plastic surgery, because it not only disinfects the area, but helps the skin and tissues underneath heal without scarring. It is also a great anti-inflammatory.
- This essential oil is great remedy for hemorrhoids.
|Product Brand||Meena Perfumery|