FENNEL SWEET OIL
Fennel Sweet Oilis derived from the steam distillation of crushed fennel seeds that have been used from a long time as a mouth Freshener. Fennel seeds are derived from a herbaceous plant scientifically named as Foeniculum Vulgare.
Fennel Sweet Oilis derived from the steam distillation of crushed fennel seeds that have been used from a long time as a mouth Freshener. Fennel seeds are derived from a herbaceous plant scientifically named as Foeniculum Vulgare. Fennel seeds are widely used for medicinal purposes. These seeds contain essential oil of fennel, including Alpha Pinene, Anisic Aldehyde, Cineole, Fenchone, Limonene, Myrcene, Methyl Chavicol and Trans Anethole.
Fennel Sweet oil proves to be very useful in the household as well as commercial restaurants, hotels and food joints. The oil offers a wide range of benefits to users due to its properties of antiseptic, antispasmodic, aperitif, carminative, depurative, diuretic, expectorant, galactogogue, laxative, stimulant, stomachic, tonic and vermifuge substance. Fennel Sweet oil contains Trans Anethole that boosts the production of Estrogen. This Estrogen production is beneficial for lactating mothers; it is harmful for pregnant women and women with breast cancer or uterine cancer or tumor, since excess estrogen is the main cause of such cancers.
Uses of Fennel Sweet Oil
Fennel seed oil can be used for a wide variety of health benefits. The oil is used
- For external application in order to treat insect bites and colic, nausea, vomiting, anorexia
- In order to reduce obesity and body cellulite
- Used also as a body cleansing agent and for curing menstrual pains
- Can be used as a laxative that can provide immediate relief in chronic and acute constipations.
- It is a great stimulant that stimulates brain & neuron, nervous system, secretions from endocrine and exocrine glands, digestive system and excretory system.
- It ensures all round health of the stomach and it protects stomach from infections and ulcers.
- Used as a high quality Vermifugeas it kills the worms and their spores in the intestines and excretory tracts
- Used in Aromatherapy that promotes courage and balancing.
Benefits of Fennel Sweet Oil
- It helps in the protection of external wounds preventing surgery incisions from being septic as it has antiseptic property.
- The oil provides immediate relief in any digestion related issue like constipation, bloating, pain in abdomen and chest and others. It clears bowels and cures constipation.
- Fennel seed oil helps to heal wounds faster and protects them from infections.
- It gives quick relief in muscular and intestinal spasms and in all sorts of spasmodic attacks.
- Being an excellent diuretic Fennel Sweet oil increases frequency of urination and quantity of urine, thus helping not only in removal of excess water, sodium, uric acid, bile salts and other toxic elements from the body, but also lower blood pressure, clean kidneys and reduce fat.
- Women suffering from painful and irregular menses would find fennel oil very useful as this helps to clear obstructed menses and make them regular.
|Product Brand||Meena Perfumery|