CINNAMON BARK OIL
Cinnamon was initially originated in Tropical Asia and now it is used in various parts of Sri Lanka and India, almost every tropical region of the world has this shrub.
Cinnamon was initially originated in Tropical Asia and now it is used in various parts of Sri Lanka and India, almost every tropical region of the world has this shrub. The herb has found a prominent position in traditional medicines especially in Ayurveda which is traditional Indian medicinal system. The oil extracted from this bark is widely used in all parts of the world to treat various kinds of conditions. Cinnamon Bark oil is now being used all over the world for the treatment of a variety of health disorders including skin infections,respiratory problems,menstrual problems,? ?blood impurity, and various heart disorders. Cinnamon oil is obtained from the bark and leaves of cinnamon trees. Cinnamon bark oil does have various applications in aromatherapy. With time people are shifting towards this oil because of its natural properties that relive pains and soothe cramps as well.
The bark of cinnamon is used to extract the oil because cinnamon bark contains approximately 41-51% aldehydes, they add the much needed aroma and flavor to the gums and mints in which it is used. In Cinnamon bark oil you can get a hint of the same fragrance which is sweet-smelling and liked by people who use it. Supportive of healthy immune system, purifier and warming Cinnamon bark oil has essential properties that add a lot to you as an individual. Its property of mixing well with all kind of oils makes it a decent option; you can blend it with the best oils and enjoy an effective aromatherapy.
Uses of Cinnamon Bark Oil:
- The oil is extensively used for aromatherapy as it has the properties of blending in a unique manner with various other kinds of oils.
- In some herbal medicines the Cinnamon bark oil is added to improve the taste and smell of the medicine so that people are able to consume it without any hesitation.
- It is used to heal and recover, excessive bleeding can be reduced with this oil so diluting it and then using it on your skin can help you heal quickly.
- Cinnamon bark oil is used in perfumes and room fresheners; you can put few drops of this oil in water and spray it at your place for the refreshing sweet fragrance.
- The Cinnamon bark oil also helps increase blood circulation and acts as a sexual stimulant.
Benefits of Cinnamon Bark Oil:
- Cinnamon Bark Oil boosts the activity of the brain and makes it a good brain tonic. It helps to remove nervous tension and memory loss.
- The pleasant aroma of cinnamon bark oil makes it a very effective as a room freshener. It is often added to potpourris.
- A recent research tells that Cinnamon bark oil is very effective in killing mosquito larvae.
- The oil helps you add life to your aromatherapy session with its pleasant fragrance.
|Product Brand||Meena Perfumery|