BITTER ORANGE OIL
Fresh sweet and citrus fragrance of Bitter orange oil is the essence of this oil which differentiates it from any other type of oil. Favorite oil used at the time of aromatherapy it adds life to your skin and makes your session refreshing.
Fresh sweet and citrus fragrance of Bitter orange oil is the essence of this oil which differentiates it from any other type of oil. Favorite oil used at the time of aromatherapy it adds life to your skin and makes your session refreshing. The oil is extracted from the fruit of the orange plant by cold press method and is best if used in an organic way. The Bitter Orange Oil has various uses like; it is added to the food products to give flavor to it and the beautiful orange color as well. Orange has a normalizing effect on the peristaltic action of the intestines and that is why it is recommended for the treatment of constipation and chronic diarrhea.The Bitter orange oil is bitter warmer and more rounded in aroma carrying bitterness of grapefruit also.
The properties of Bitter Orange oil are similar to that of the sweet orange and the basic ones are being one of the best antidepressant, antispasmodic, and mildly sedative also. It is the best choice for winters if you are looking for anoption that soothes and relaxes your body with its warmth. Bitter Orange Oil is one of the finest quality winter bath oil as the wonderful texture of the oil helps you feel light and soft. The oil blends well with various other kinds of oils and this is what makes it more beneficial and best to be used regularly.
Uses of Bitter Orange Oil:
- The oil can be used for an effective massage session which is beneficial for those who are looking forward to enjoy a soothing aromatherapy session.
- While taking a warm bath add few drops of Bitter Orange Oil in the water and enjoy the refreshing feeling. You can also add few drops of the oil in your body wash to give a smooth effect to your skin.
- You can put Bitter orange oil with water in a spritz bottle and spray it in your room; it will work like an amazing room freshener.
- Bitter orange oil can be used to treat sore throat by gargling the mixture of warm water and few oil drops.
Benefits of Bitter Orange Oil:
- It?s an anti depressant as the fresh fragrance is well known for its uplifting properties. Commonly used as a solution for anxiety.
- Bitter Orange Oil gives you great relief from any kinds of internal or external inflammation.
- Inhibits microbial growth and thus is very helpful in healing sore throat.
- Bitter Orange Oil increases the absorption of vitamin c highly beneficial when used as massage oil on the abdominal area.
- It helps in increasing the blood flow to the skinhealing acne and to soothe the texture of your skin.
|Product Brand||Meena Perfumery|