It is a cold-pressed essential oil which is derived from the rind of Bergamot orange fruit, this fruit is the source of this amazing fragrance.
It is a cold-pressed essential oil which is derived from the rind of Bergamot orange fruit, this fruit is the source of this amazing fragrance. It is a common top note in perfumes as this oil is a common top note in Eau de cologne composed by Farina at the beginning of 18th century. It was used as a fragrance ingredient in Farina perfume which was the first Eau de cologne introduced in the market. The scent of this oil is similar to sweet light orange peel oil with a floral tone, which makes it a great choice if you are looking forward to an option that is helpful in giving you the mild floral fragrance.
The oil was extracted manually which was a slow process to take out the oil in a proper manner. It’s a clear liquid form which is extracted in the most natural form. Today the oil is extracted with the help of machines called peelers and which makes it an altogether different and easy process to get the best quality of oil. It is a citrus fragrance which is different and unique in every way, you will not find this quality and this collection in any other type of fragrance. It is natural and has an unique blend to its amazing fragrance which is defined by perfection.
Uses of Bergamot Oil:
- Some people apply it directly to their skin so as to treat poor skin conditions. It is very beneficial in some cases where people are able to get the most natural way to heal.
- Skin issues are also healed with the help of this oil so people who are dealing with sever skin problems are able to get perfect solutions.
- To treat tumor caused by the fungal infections, the oil is applied to the skin for best results and to follow a way which is different and beneficial.
- Mostly used as a citrus flavoring agent in food items the fragrance is good enough to light up the dish and to present it in a unique manner.
- The oil has essential properties which help you explore its benefits and in complete manner, you are able to enjoy the best benefits of the oil once you understand its essential ingredients.
- During the radiation treatment it is used in aromatherapy to soothe the senses and revitalize your mechanism.
Benefits of Bergamot Oil:
- In vapor therapy the oil heals issues like respiratory problems, colds, flu, PMS and SAD as well. .
- To relieve your body and soul from all the stress that you are facing you can blend the oil in massage or in your bath water.
- If blended in a base cream the oil can be easily used to heal cuts, marks and other wounds which are caused in day to day working.
- It is a great way to help your skin recover from any severe issue. You can easily apply it and get relief from any skin issue.
|Product Brand||Meena Perfumery|