Aniseed oil and Aromatherapy go hand in hand as this mild and warm oil is used to ease the discomfort and add confidence to the introvert and fearful people. This oil is extracted from the seeds of the herb Pimpinella anisum.
Aniseed oil and Aromatherapy go hand in hand as this mild and warm oil is used to ease the discomfort and add confidence to the introvert and fearful people. This oil is extracted from the seeds of the herb Pimpinella anisum. The seeds are used in various forms and in various ways. The seed is used in liqueurs and cordials, toothpastes and mouthwashes as well. Also used as a breath sweetener it is also added to a popular drink in Turkey called as ‘Raki’. The oil is extracted by steam distillation from dried ripe fruits and seeds. In case of problem in skin conditions you must avoid this oil in major cases it is good to use.
It is the best tonic for respiratory and circulatory tract which helps in improving the system of your body. This oil goes well with other essential oils and creates a soothing effect on your body. It relaxes mind and body also, helping you feel light and active. The therapeutic properties of the oil are antiseptic which makes it a decent choice in case you are looking for an herbal antiseptic solution. Aniseed oil has properties that make it different from any other oil that you find in the market. It is not just any other oil, it has properties that are healing and rejuvenating.
Uses of Aniseed Oil:
- It is widely used in improving the digestive system thus giving your digestion a proper boost and helping you find the herbal way to heal.
- Useful at the time of asthma, colds and various kinds of common and complicated colds.
- It is used to inhale directly as you can use it by putting it in a handkerchief and smelling it in short intervals.
- You can use it with other essential oils also. When mixed with cardamom, caraway, coriander, fennel and few others, its properties increase and become more effective.
- It has sedative effect thus it is used to calm down epileptic and hysteric attacks.
- Used to heal wounds as the oil has essentials that affect the wound and heal it in a quick manner.
Benefits of Using Aniseed Oil:
- Stimulates the blood circulation by giving rest to arthritic and rheumatic pains. The oil is a great painkiller with no side effects.
- It is an antispasmodic too as it heals the ailments caused due to spasms, coughs, aches, nervous infections etc.
- It works wonders on your respiratory tracts with its expectorant properties which makes it effective and helps you recover better.
- It’s a vermifuge that kills the worms and insects present in your intestine, this property is helpful in case of children.
- It is cordial because of the warming effect that comes with every dose, so you can easily feel that it gives a positive effect in case you are dealing with cough and cold.
|Product Brand||Meena Perfumery|